By placing an order for catering services with Lukes’ Soul Food Cafe, LLC via online order, all customers hereby agree to the below:
- Caterer agrees to provide food for customer as stipulated in online order unless modified by phone, text, or email. Customer may request additional services with the knowledge that these services will add to the total cost and must be agreed to in writing, either as an addendum to this Agreement or in a separate document.
- Customer agrees to provide the following: All utensils needed for serving and plating of food.
- Customer agrees to specify any food allergies or special dietary requests, if applicable.
- Menu is fixed and no changes may be made beginning 36 hours before delivery date.
- Customer may cancel an order for a full refund 36 hours before the delivery date.
- Cancellation occurring 24 hours or less before delivery date will result in a total forfeiture of payment.
Should either party fail to provide or breach this Agreement in any way, the offending party will be liable for any damages.
Both parties agree to seek a third-party mediator or arbitrator for any disputes that arise as a result of this Agreement.
This Agreement falls under the jurisdiction of the state of Texas and is subject to all Texas laws and regulations.
If you have questions about this agreement, please contact us.